Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! my name is Arabelle May. My birthday is September 23. I have 3 sisters in total. I love H2o just add water, Harry Potter, Avatar the Last Airbender, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and The hunger games. My sister Abrielle Scarlett is 11, Her Birthday is July 7, Kailani Anne is 10, Her Birthday is coming up soon! March 30, This Friday! Then the youngest is Allora Lena, Her birthday is August 23 Amanda's birthday. We hope to have 6 more sisters. Amanda hopes to have Elyon Ava (56), Amberleigh Shae (55), Genevieve Mara (Molly), Zaria Serenity (25), and Zadia Joel (30), and Maybe, Aylin Audrey (Mckenna). My sisters sometimes will write a blog. But Its mostly me, Although we do share 1 laptop so thats tricky. I have to go with my two sisters now to buy presents! See you soon!~


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE H2O too! =D Who's you're favourite character? Mine is Riki. I like you're header. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite character is Cleo! And thankyou. Your blog is fantastic :)

      Delete